Reverse Bmi Calculator To Find Height
Reverse Bmi Calculator To Find Height! Are you interested in your height from your Body Mass Index (BMI)? Or, would you like to confirm if the size suggested by your doctor based on your weight and BMI is correct? Either way, this article will help you find out how to calculate your size if all you know is your body mass index.
BMI is a calculation used to estimate a person’s body fat level. It helps doctors determine whether someone is underweight, healthy, or obese. BMI equals a person’s weight (in kilograms) divided by their height squared (in meters). The formula looks like this:
BMI = weight (kg) ÷ height2 (meters)
BMI = weight (lb) ÷ height2 (inches) * 703.
Taking square roots of numbers can be tricky! A good starting point is using a calculator or manually using tables and guessing until you find an approximation close enough for your needs. Remember that it’s best not to rely on math calculations for this type of thing. Other factors may be factors at play, such as frame size, muscle mass, age, and heredity. If possible, it might be more accurate and reliable to measure someone’s actual height instead of estimating it based on their BMI.
To reverse the BMI calculation and find the height corresponding to a specific BMI value, the following steps can be taken:
- Obtain the BMI value: Start by identifying the BMI value for which you want to find the corresponding height.
- Determine the weight: Along with the BMI value, you will need to know the importance of the individual. The weight should be measured in kilograms.
- Set up the BMI equation: The BMI equation is BMI = weight (kg) / (height (m))^2. Rearrange the equation to solve for height: height (m) = √(weight (kg) / BMI).
- Calculate the height: Plug in the known weight and the desired BMI value into the equation from step 3 and calculate the corresponding size in meters.
- Convert the height (optional): If you prefer to have the size in a different unit of measurement, you can convert it accordingly. For example, multiply the height in meters by 100 to obtain the size in centimeters or multiply by 39.37 to convert it to inches.